TMNT Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Channel 6 News employment.

Go down

Channel 6 News employment. Empty Channel 6 News employment.

Post by The Power of Four Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:54 pm

Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed the main moderators of this group are the "Channel 6 News" group. There are currently no members in this group and I can't leave it open for everyone to simply join. There's a good reason for this, though. You see, the object of this group is to keep all forum users aware of current TMNT news, so everyone who joins this group must be constantly up-to-date with TMNT news.

As I mentioned earlier, this group must keep all users up-to-date on current TMNT news, which includes making announcements in various other forums regarding important news updates.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Channel 6 news reporter, please reply to this topic. You can also send me a personal message if you'd like. Unfortunately I can't really employ/pay you for this, but you will recieve special status on the whole board. You'll also become quite famous, providing you're a good reporter! Wink

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Administrator
The Power of Four
The Power of Four
Administrator

Number of posts : 86
Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Favorite TMNT Movie : The Original Movie
Favorite TMNT Toy : 'Movie Mutations Donatello'
Favorite TMNT Video Game : 'TMNT 3: Mutant Nightmare'
Registration date : 2008-01-19